NOTE: Some features, including Algorithms and Weblink Codes are undergoing renovation. Please check back soon.
The Third Edition of this classic work; also included are chapters that are available exclusively online.
- Embryologic, Histologic, and Anatomic Aspects
- Inflammation, Inflammatory Disease, Inflammatory Cells, and Mechanisms Whereby Those Cells Produce Patterns of Skin Disease
- Definition of Terms
- Proper Biopsy
- Basic Patterns and Analysis of Them
- An Algorithmic Method for Diagnosis That Employs Pattern Analysis
- Coming to Specific Diagnosis by Another Route: "Nonspecific" Findings as Vehicle
- Patterns of Direct Immunofluorescence for Diagnosis of Inflammatory Skin Diseases
- Erroneous Concepts Concerning Inflammatory Skin Diseases and Simulators of Them
ONLINE ONLY CHAPTERS exclusive to Derm101.com: