Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I access more content on the Derm101 website?
Derm101 is accessible by subscription only. Please click “CREATE ACCOUNT” to view our subscription plans, then make a selection and follow the steps to create your account.
- What are the different types of subscriptions available?
- Does Derm101 offer a non-paid subscription plan?
Yes, if you’re still deciding, you can subscribe for a Derm101: Fundamentals account (free subscription). Click here to learn more.
- I have a keycode / promo code. How do I redeem it?
New subscribers: Go to the Derm101 homepage, and enter your code into the KEYCODE OR PROMO CODE sectionExisting subscribers: Log in with your existing credentials, click “MY ACCOUNT”, and click “Redeem Keycode / Promo Code” under Account Options
- How do I upgrade my Derm101: Fundamentals subscription plan?
If you have a Derm101: Fundamentals subscription and want to upgrade to Derm101: Advanced or Derm101: Self-Assessment & Review, log in with your existing credential, click “MY ACCOUNT”, and click “Upgrade Your Subscription” under Account OptionsIf you are currently subscribed to Derm101: Advanced or Derm101: Self-Assessment & Review, you can change your plan by contacting us at email@example.com, and we would be happy to assist you.
- During registration for a Derm101 membership, I was prompted to enter the name of my medical school, but I do not see it in the drop down menu. What should I do?
If you do not see your medical school listed on our registration page, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us know the name and country of your school.
- Can I pay for my subscription by personal check?
Yes, you may. Please make all check payments payable to Derm101 LLC in US dollars drawn on a US bank or by wire transfer. Send an email to email@example.com to notify us.
- Do you offer subscriptions to large groups or institutions?
Please send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you accept purchase orders?
Derm101 accepts purchase orders. Please email us at email@example.com for assistance.
- What is your cancellation policy?
You may cancel your Derm101 subscription at any time. When you cancel, we will not charge you beginning with the next billing cycle.. Billing cycles are determined by the duration of the subscription package purchased. For example, if you purchased the Derm101: Advanced 6-month subscription, and decided to cancel after 2 months, you will continue to receive full access for the remainder of the plan’s duration. Contact Derm101 at firstname.lastname@example.org for all cancellation requests.
- What is your refund policy?
If you wish to cancel your subscription during your subscription period, you must do so within 5 business days of your initial subscription start date to receive a refund of the balance. Your refund will be processed within 30 days of receipt of your request. Contact Derm101 directly at email@example.com for refund requests.
Your DERM101 Account
- I’ve forgotten my password. What do I do?
If you have forgotten your password, click “LOGIN” on the top of the page. Then click “Forgot your password?”.
- How do I change information in my personal profile (e.g. email address)?
Log in with your existing Derm101 credentials, click “MY ACCOUNT” , and then click “Edit Your Profile” under Account Options.
DERM101 Mobile Apps
- Do I need a subscription with Derm101 to download the mobile apps?
A subscription to Derm101: Advanced, allows you access to the Derm101: Point of Care app. If you subscribe to Derm101: Self-Assessment & Review, you get access to both the Derm101: Point of Care and the Derm101: Self-Assessment & Review apps.
- I am experiencing issues with the Mobile App. What should I do?
Delete the application from your mobile device and reinstall it. If that still doesn’t work, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the email/username you are attempting to log in with, the name of the Derm101 app you are attempting to access, information about your device (e.g., brand, version of operating system, etc.), and a brief description of the issue you are experiencing.
DERM101 Website Content
- Can I print information from the site?
- Do you license your content for commercial use?
If you are interested in using our images or videos for commercial use, please send the request to email@example.com.
- How do I unsubscribe from Derm101 emails or newsletters?
Every email you receive from Derm101 contains an unsubscribe link at the bottom. If you wish to unsubscribe, click on the link and you will be removed from the list. Please note that you may still receive other types of communications from Derm101 until you unsubscribe. If you need further help, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How can I subscribe to Derm101 email communications / newsletters?
You are automatically added to our mailing lists when you register with Derm101. If you unsubscribed to our emails, but would like to begin receive them again, please contact us at email@example.com and we would be happy to add you back.
Your Feedback and Suggestions
- Can I suggest a topic for Derm101 to cover?
Yes, we welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We review all feedback, but we may not be able to individually respond to all submissions.
- I don’t see my question listed on this FAQ page. Where can I get my answer?
Email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.