DermQuest Resources moved to Derm101.com
DermQuest.com is now part of Derm101, which is a dynamic online and mobile resource dedicated to dermatology education and improving patient care, with diagnosis and treatment information for hundreds of skin conditions, interactive quizzes, board review for residents, case studies, resources in dermatopathology, dermoscopy, derm surgery—and much, much more…
As a member of DermQuest, you are eligible to receive complimentary full access to Derm101 and its suite of web and mobile resources in dermatology. Please note that when you subscribe to Derm101, you will continue to receive access to the helpful tools and resources from DermQuest.com (Image Library, Professional Education, etc.), all of which have either already moved or will soon be moving to Derm101. More information on the specifics is available, below.
Click the button below to sign up for Derm101 today
Here is what you can expect to see during the transition:
- The DermQuest Image Library is available now on Derm101 (click here)
- The content previously available in DermQuest’s Professional Education section can be found here:
Please note that DermQuest’s Professional Education section was originally developed from content on Derm101, and you can find even more updated Therapeutic Strategies, Quizzes, and Case Notes using the links above
- Expert Opinions (Articles & Videos) will be relaunched by December 31, 2018 as part of DermQuest Archives
- The content available in the DermQuest Resources section, powered by MedWorm, can now be found using Derm101 Discover
- Please also note that on October 1, 2018, the DermQuest.com website will begin to redirect to Derm101.com
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for being a DermQuest user, and we hope you enjoy using Derm101!